Friday, March 8, 2013

Why I Decided to Promote the Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge.

Q. Winslow, why did you decide to get involved with the business of network marketing, and why did you decide to become a promoter of the Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge.

These are questions that have been presented to me on a number of occasions, and so for the purpose of today's post, I would like to provide curious onlookers with a detailed response to these questions. I will start by explaining the reasons for my joining the industry, prior to moving on to a more specific explanation for my settling down with Visalus as a promoter of the #1 weight loss challenge in North America!

As is the case with most working Americans, I was also taught to go to college, to land a corporate job, and to then work through 40 years of misery, living check-to-check, and barely getting by, while looking forward to a happy paradise in retirement.

So like most Americans, I was all in on the vision that had been sold to me. I attended college, and graduated with a Bachelor's degree. I then acquired a career position with the largest utility corporation in Michigan. From there, I went on to earn a Master's degree. At that point, I acquired positions with several colleges within the state as an Adjunct Business Professor.

My wife is a stay-at-home mother, and so one year or so ago, I found myself in a position where my paychecks were covering our bills, and perhaps even providing enough funds for family outings on Friday nights. However, I was miserable, stressed out, and living check-to-check, just like most other working Americans in this country.

I noticed that several of my Facebook friends were earning very lucrative incomes from the business of network marketing. At this point, I was naturally curious. As a result, I started reading books on the subject, pulling up network marketing articles on Google, and watching inteviews of individuals like Donald Trump, Les Brown, Jim Rohn, and other millionaires who were involved in the direct sales industry

After conducting this extensive bit of research, I made the decision to make a one time investment of $499.00 to join Visalus as a promoter of the 90 day challenge. I had no previous experience in the network marketing industry, and at least initially; my wife and I were both a bit reluctant to take the dive. However, we did end up making the move to join the business, and I am certain that this move will prove to be one of the better financial moves that I have made in my adult life.

In my first year with Visalus, I was able to add a five-figure income to my household. I was also fortunate enough to earn a BMW, paid for by Visalus for my wife. She was EXTREMELY excited about that. My business has continued to grow, as time has allowed me to work the business. Last month, we were blessed to earn just short of $3,000 with Visalus, and we're looking to produce an even better result in the current month.

In addition to the income, the new vehicle, etc, I believe that the leadership, communication, team-building, and problem solving skills that I have developed while serving in the network marketing industry, played a vital role in my landing a major promotion in my full-time position, nearly six months ago, which resulted in an ENORMOUS pay raise. This industry (network marketing), has literally forced me to grow as a person, as well as a leader, and leadership skills are extremely marketable in corporate America.

So I would like to extend an offer to each of you today. If you are out there, and watching my page, observing my posts, and wondering if this business can work for you; I want you to take action today. Let go of the fear that has been holding you back. Release every negative perception that you may have in your mind regarding the industry of network marketing, and give me a call today at 517-240-0190 to get started.

WHY VISALUS?

No comments:

Post a Comment